I almost didn’t participate in the Day 3 Challenge, because I’ve only been blogging for two weeks and I don’t know if I’m qualified to answer this. But then I realized, so many amazing people have helped me out in these last two weeks, that to NOT do this challenge would feel – to me at least – like I was snubbing them. Without the support and advice of the following people, Pandora’s Books would never have happened:
(In no particular order)
1. Nikki from Fiction Freak. Honestly, I’m terrible at designs, HTML, Photoshop, etc. I’ve been practicing and getting better. But if it hadn’t been for Nikki, who offered to help me get started, this blog would NOT exist right now. She designed the beautiful background and all the essentials. All I did were the posts themselves, and some of the side-bar things. She also designed the GORGEOUS blog button for me. So, thank you Nikki!!! Seriously, I don’t think you realize how grateful I am!
2. Monica at Cover Analysis. Monica was so friendly and welcoming, just chatting about random things, sometimes blog-related. She was the first comment I ever got on my blog, and that meant a lot – even if it sounds silly! So thank you, Monica, for being awesome!
3. Emily at On Emily’s Bookshelf. I don’t know what it is, but Emily and I just clicked and we constantly email each other and chat about random things. It’s awesome to have someone to just rant to, so I really appreciate that! Thanks for reading my really long, babble-filled emails and still responding!
4. Tahereh at Books As You Know It. Another friendly, welcoming blogger who was always there to just talk about random book-related and blog-related things. She’s also always so great when I have questions, especially when they’re silly!
5. Stacee at Adventures of a Book Junkie. Ohhhh, Stacee probably regrets saying I could go to her whenever I had questions! I’ve been bugging her like crazy the last few days, but I seriously, with every fiber of my being, appreciate it! You’ve been awesome!! And if you ever get tired of me, just tell me to shut up!
I know there are a few others who have been incredibly awesome and kind, and I’m probably missing so many of you! Honestly, the book blogging community is so welcoming and helpful, if I tried to name everyone, I’d have a list 15-people long.
Quick shout-outs to others who have been either helpful, welcoming, or both:
And again, to anyone I missed, you all rock and thank you so, so much for making me feel so welcome!
So, who are your Blogger BFFs? Share it with me in the comments below!
(PS: If I messed up your blog name or link, let me know and I’ll fix it ASAP!)